Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA to Oracle Database 12c OCP
Question No. 1
Your database is running in archivelog mode and a nightly backup of the database, along with an autobackup of the control file, is taken by using RMAN. Because of a media failure, the SPFILE and the control files are lost.
Examine the steps to restore the SPFILE and the control file to mount the database:
1. Set DBID of the target database in RMAN.
2. Start the database instance by using the STARTUP FORCE NOMOUNT command in RMAN.
3. Restore the control files from the backup.
4. Mount the database.
5. Restore the SPFILE from the autobackup.
6. Create a PFILE from the recovered SPFILE.
7. Restart the instance in NOMOUNT state.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.