Dell Networking Professional Exam
Question No. 1
A customer needs to convert S-Series stacked switches to a VLT configuration to maintain port-channels from the customer’s server. The customer’s S-Series stack currently uses IEEE 802.1d. The customer wants to upgrade to a faster converging protocol. The servers that connect to the stack use static port-channels, but the customer wants to be IEEE 802.3ad compliant.
The customer has approved a maintenance window for the weekend to make these changes.
A network engineer has been given the following plan:
- Confirm the timings of the change window with the customer
- Upgrade the firmware of the S-Series switches
- Configure the single-domain VLT peers
- Configure the port-channels down to the customer’s servers
- Utilize all existing cabling to proceed with the plan
Which two pieces of information does the engineer need to proceed? (Choose two.)
Choose the correct option from the given list.
01 / 46